Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Day

Ok so I had a really busy weekend, but I don't want to smash all my posts together, so let's go back to Friday....
Friday was my last day with the kids, which luckily because the last thing I did with them was send them off to the beach with their parents for a little party was not that sad... Packing the boogie board in the car, going bowling and the excitement of their first week of school ending took the edge off...

However, one crazy thing did happen my employer (the dad of the family I nannied for) was laid off Thursday, the day before my last day. So, they had already hired a new nanny, but because he is off for the time being (until he finds a new place to practice his specific branch of law), they are holding off on the new nanny. And even though I'm sure he will find a new place to practice soon, if I were still needing a job with them- I might have been jobless for a few weeks too. So, the timing is perfect in my opinion. He gets to be with the kids while they transition back into school and kindergarten for Anna... And even though it's not the best of circumstances, it worked out just as it was supposed to in my opinion...

NOW, FOR A VERY DRAMATIC last day video from Anna.... Now let me just note, she is SUCH a drama queen (the seriousness of the video is all drama!) and I swear this little video is her acting debut.
video

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily