Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One is better than none...

So, last week I did so many things with the kids...I went to several museums in Balboa Park (including the model train, so cool!). I went to the Wild Animal Park which is a more authentic extension of the zoo, I went to SeaWorld, I had play dates, doctors appointments and some visits to the library and the YMCA pool... Unfortunately I only took pictures one day out of all those hours together, but one is better than none (or so they say), so here are the pics.

Enjoy! These are all at the wild Animal Park, when we actually saw the cool animals, I had taken my camera to the car. C'est la vie. :)






2 Comments:

La said...

What a cool job! Did you have to clean or cook too? Of just take care of the kids?

Rebecca said...

I agree, what a great paying job - getting to go to all those parks. I love Sea World! I love that last picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily