Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

December's Hustle N Bustle

Ok, so sadly I only made it to Thanksgiving on my last post. It's only December 18th, but so much has happened. Jake's birthday was December 4th. I wanted to throw him a huge out of control surprise party that he would verbally say he hated, but I think secretly love. However, seeing that I didn't get back til CA until like the 28th and I had some of the biggest projects of my semester due the first and the third that didn't happen. Instead we had a few simple friends over and made homemade pizza. If Jake would have gotten to choose, I'm sure he would have holed up in our apartment and played video games all day, but since he does that practically every other day of the week-- I invited friends.
video


December has been so crazy. I've been trying to finish up all my big projects, while student teaching full time and finishing up night classes. I turned in my last big project last night and it was liberating! Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching and I am a little bit sad. The kids all wrote me goodbye letters today, telling me how much they loved me and thanked me for making them "smarter". I know I said I was gonna post pictures of them, but then my master teacher started talking about the legal issues of posting pictures of the kids online. I'm gonna take a few more pics tomorrow and maybe one will make it's way onto my blog.

Somehow in all that mess, I've been sloppily trying to do some Christmas shopping too. Jake and I are leaving for Tennessee on Sunday too and I still have about 100 things to do. So, hopefully sometime before the new year I'll sneak one more post in... By the way, can you believe it's like 10 days from 2009? Scary.

1 Comment:

Hunter and Nancy said...

Loved the birthday video-as only a mother can-Ha! See you tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily