Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Second blog in two days... I know, impressive :)

Ok, so I told you last post I went to Austin on my way to Dallas and we had a little shindig, at my good friend Jordan's house... It was super fun, but Austin was just a stop on my trip. So, the next day we packed up to drive to Dallas to go to Crysti Wallace's wedding. But of course I forgot my camera, so I only have pictures of the reception. It was such a great time! I saw people I literally hadn't seen in like 5 years. Tons of people that moved away years ago, all came back for there wedding so it was good fun!!!

After the wedding I spent the rest of my time hopping all over Texas visiting family and friends. I spent Thanksgiving with my family and a lot of the rest of the week with Brittany and her family and some other great friends. I did drive down to Bryan, TX (3 hrs away) to see my other grandparents one day and that was quite fun too. Amidst all this I managed to lock my mom's keys in the trunk (while she was in Hawaii and couldn't help). I saw the movies Twilight and 4 Christmases. I ate Thanksgiving dinner like 3 times. Made two pies. Laughed and stayed up all night. Did no homework. Got a TX driver's license, cause I can't pass the test in California. Went to church. Drove about 1000 miles across TX. And missed Jake a lot because he wasn't along for the fun....

Here are some pics!!!

2 Comments:

Rebecca said...

THanks for posting pics from your vacation. It is fun to see what you have been up to lately!!

La said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures from the wedding. I've been wanting to see some. Wish I could have gone, but the timing was super bad for us. Glad you got to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily