Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Blooming

I had the happiest Valentine's day and I hope you did too!
Not to mention that Sunday's now at church I am leading the children's teaching time during the 8 am service. So, not only did I get to celebrate my own love this weekend, but I also got to share the greatest love of all with excited little kiddos.
I will post pictures soon, but for now I leave you with this.
A pic of the one of the bouquets that jake surprised me with for Valentines. Yes, I said one of the bouquets. Jake ordered flowers from Pro- flowers and they sent him the wrong bouquet, so they sent him the right bouquet for free. How fun is that, now I have two.

1 Comment:

Hunter and Nancy said...

So thrilled you have found a "niche" of service at your church. God will bless your efforts! Way to go-son of mine-beautiful flowers!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily