Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just a Lil' Post

Hi there friends, just sitting here in lovely North Carolina enjoying a short little vacation with Brooke and Branden (my cousin and brother-in-law). Too bad, everyone else we know from here is recently moved or gone this weekend, but we are having a fabulous time. I know I've been promising pictures for like a month, but this time I mean it I will be posting some fabulous pictures as soon as I get back. Including some of Brooke who is 9 months pregnant and has a basketball stuffed under her shirt, it will be great! In the mean time you can head over to Nancy's blog , my mother-in-law and catch up just a bit on all the crazy fun stuff we've done recently.

With Love(for now)!

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily