Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing too crazy

I've been having a fabulous summer. In one way this is great, because who doesn't want to sleep in, workout, layout, clean your house, go to the beach, and hang out with friends on a regular basis?? Everyone wants that. However, on the flipside this also means I'm not employed, and not for lack of trying. I'm sure I could be slightly more aggressive by actually going into schools, and I plan to as school gets closer, but for now it's me and my computer and it's frustrating. My last guide teacher told me just last week that there are 185 excessed teachers from the last CA budget where they did class size reductions. That means there are 185 teachers who WERE employed and now aren't, before I stand a chance to even get looked at. But God has a plan. Right? It's just so frustrating because Jake and I are REALLY hoping for a job that's not even in San Diego, but because we don't know if we're gonna get it or not. I'm stressing about getting a job in a city we don't want to live in. Ironic. However, while I do all this internal brooding, I am doing all that other great stuff I mentioned above, so I can't complain too much. And next week I am going to Puerta Vallarta with my girl Brittany for a little vacay. So, I will surely post beautiful pictures of me with a glowing tan that won't last long very soon. Until then or until I have something else good to blog about...

1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

I am very envious about your girlfriend Mexico trip. AHhhh the life without kids - can I live vicariously through you?!

God does have a plan and we will be praying for a job for you -- the schools don't know what a great teacher they are missing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily