Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Anthropolgie

Have you have ever shopped at this store?




Well, let me tell you I barely do because it's expensive, but their clothes are beautiful. It's a sister store to Urban Outfitters, which I have always loved but also rarely shop at.... because.... you guessed their clothes are also expensive. While Urban is kind of a young look, Anthropologie is so age and job appropriate. They also have the most AMAZINGLY cute aprons like this one


that I had Jake buy me for my birthday next weekend. Speaking of that, I may have to send him back for some other things.
Oh ya wait, I just suggested my husband go shopping and we all know that won't happen.
I must admit they do have pretty good sales, so we'll have to see what happens after Christmas. I can't wait!

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily