Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

And her shelf overflows.....



This is only HALF of my cookbook stash. NO EXAGGERATION, AT ALL!! Out of all of these I have probably only purchased one myself. So, the question is do people think I am hopelessly unable to cook and bake and need lots of guidance?
Or do people think I'm such a foodie, I want every book ever written about food?
Or none of the above (enter your own reasoning for this).

The funny part is that I get several cooking magazines in the mail as well. And mostly I get my recipes from there. One day, when I open my bake shop. I'm sure I'll need all those books to choose from.
But for now my shelves really do overflow...

2 Comments:

Rebecca said...

Oohh I LOVE LOVE 365 Day NO Repeats book by Rachel Ray. I see you have it there. Our new recipe day of the week (Steve isn't a huge fan of new recipes so I can only do it 1 -2x a week) usually come from there and have always (albeit one or two failures) been a success. The Sausage Fennel Tomato soup and Park City Cashew Chicken - YUM.
Don't feel bad, I have a whole shelf full also. :) It only says how much we love to cook/bake, right?

La said...

I have a shelf full too - lots of vintage church cookbooks handed down to me and then some really nice hardback ones like Southern Living. Even so, I still find myself mostly using internet recipes. I LOVE getting recipes from the pioneerwoman.com. She just released her cookbook but I figure most of the stuff is right there online so why spend the money. I'm posting about our dinner last night from her recipe sometime today. It was GOOD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily