Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 1

Don't zoom in too close, but here is what I made at my first sewing class.

Now, my teacher is sweet but VERY scatter brained, so I cannot say how thankful I am for all the class returnees who actually taught me to sew this project. There are a handful of people who know how to sew but continue to come to this class because it's the only night that works for their schedule. They obviously weren't making these bags.... but they were teaching me how to thread my sewing machine. Let's just say 70 students is a little big for one teacher. While, my line is definitely not perfect. I will say it was slightly easier than I had imagined. So, the journey begins....

1 Comment:

Hunter and Nancy said...

Way to go! I love your bright colors. You will go far with this hobby because you are so creative. Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily