Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Peace, Love and Cupcakes

So, for our two year anniversary Jake and I of course went out! First to P.F. Chang's for dinner and then to a cute little cupcake shop in SD for dessert. If you remember last year when we celebrated, we went on a cupcake tour in L.A., so we've jokingly said that will be our annual thing to try to do. Eat cupcakes from a bakery. I'm always down for cupcakes, so it sounds good to me! (It WAS mostly my idea, so let's hope I'd like it).

Two Happy Years!


At the delicious P.F. Chang's


I just love cupcake boxes.I don't know what it is about them, maybe it's because I know cupcakes go inside.


4 is not too many right? Don't answer that. Some were for the next day. :)


At this shop they also had AMAZING brown t-shirts that said Peace, Love and Cupcakes. I of course wanted to buy it, but they didn't have my size, so I will of course be going back for that. It had 3/4 length sleeves, how could I not?

1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

Reading this as I am eating a Devils Food Cupcake (no joke). :) I am with you on the cupcake addiction (or at least that is what I call it). Great anniversary tradition especially since you had cupcakes for your wedding cake. By the way, I LOVE LOVE your hair like that! You look stunning in those pictures... so how did Jake catch you again? Oh riiiiight, I do remember some pregnant girl encouraging it a little at a wedding ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily