Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sewing Fun

So, I actually have sewn a few other things in the last few months. The first is a dress I had to make for my class, and while it turned out OK, I did learn I am not a fan of fashion sewing.... too much work, take me to Target with $20 bucks and I can find the same thing with peace of mind.




My personal sewing steps are pin, sew, rip, sew again. So, when Target has the equivalent for the same money it makes it hard to sew, rip, sew again.
However, this next item I feel differently about, first because it was sewn with love, second because it doesn't have to fit my body and third because it's for a baby. And sewing for baby, is so much fun. I made this shopping cart cover for my girl friend's baby shower last week. I hope this keeps her little boy Corbin completely germ free. :)



I will be without internet for a while, but check back in for life in Jersey soon!

2 Comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I love it. Sadly, I've never attempted a grocery cart cover because I thought it would be too hard.

And I don't love fashion sewing either...unless it's for my kids. :-D But yours looks fantastic!

Hunter and Nancy said...

Nce job on both the dress and grocery cart cover!! You have talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily