Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

toddlers and tournaments

I also thought about titling this post...
Babies and Backgammon
Babies and Beanbag toss....
You get the idea right?
The summary of my vacation can be seen in the photos below, Basically... We spent one week in Iowa and played a lot of games, specifically the men played a lot of games. I somehow did not take a photo of the game that was probably played 6-8 hours a day, "CornHole" it's an Iowan version of beanbag toss. However, I did take a lot of photos of all the babies on our trip and there were a few, but overall we had a lot of fun.










I seriously only took like 20 pictures total, (I know I was slacking) and in that short collection there was horseshoes, mini golf, video games, shooting games, balls, you get the idea...
My family likes games, so I guess it's pretty good thing I like games too.

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily