Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

my husband is officially handy people

So, I know I showed all of you THIS.
This annoying, gaping hole cutout that appears in 4 different spots in my house.



Here it is in perspective of the room.



Well, my hubby (with lots of help from me of course), turned that hole cutout into this!
A beautiful bookshelf. I told you in this post that we'd be working on it and got the idea from another blog. And we are finally done. It was a lot of work and a couple hundred dollars, but TOTALLY worth it. Because we kept the cable outlets open and made a hole in the bookshelf, so if future homeowners wanted a TV there, they could put one.



Doesn't it look SO perty? Good job honey, you are SO handy.

3 Comments:

Rebecca said...

That is awesome! Impressed, way to go Jake.

La said...

Wow! Can you send him to South Bend? =)

Kimberley said...

Did Jake's dad come to help out with everything else? Have you finished the kitchen? Post a picture of your living room with your pottery barn pictures and yellow rug, so that I can make a final decision. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily