Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthdays are sew fun

I mentioned in previous posts that Jake's parents visited for a few weeks in October. While they were here, Jake's mom dropped off her amazing sewing machine to me because she says her sewing days are done. You may remember, I took a sewing class at the beginning of 2010, but I was borrowing a sewing machine from Jake's work, so I haven't had one since June. It's so good to have one around again.
I wasted no time putting it to use, though not in the way you may be thinking. I started sewing not fabric, but paper for my 26th birthday party.


You know I don't need an excuse to throw a party, decorating details to come. I love being crafty!

1 Comment:

Hunter and Nancy said...

You are amazing! Glad you are already using the machine,-but to sew paper? Wow-can't wait to see the results!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily