Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Did a month just pass?

I earnestly had every intention of posting at least one single post in the month of February, but alas I have failed. Since, I started this blog in 2008, I have rarely gone one whole month without blogging. All day yesterday I kept thinking go blog real quick, so you at least have something in the month of February, but somehow I still missed it. It's not like I don't have anything to say, cause I do.
This month was Valentines, Jake and I celebrated by going back to Buddakan, I took pictures of that, but posted nothing. I have almost finished my craft room, and yet I didn't post about that. I am making a spring wreath, we started landscaping, we have done a ton of fun things with friends, I have a game night, I made valentines cupcakes, but even with all that I managed nothing. So, in the spirit of a new beginning in a new month, here's to regular blogging and lots of new exciting posts.
Did I mention I love spring and I can't wait for it to be upon us. The renewed sunshine will hopefully give me inspiration too.
For now!

(Post script the best thing just happened, when I posted this blog, I realized it's still the last day of February, I thought it was March. I snuck in a blog afterall. Woohoo!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comment:

La said...

I'm so glad you posted! I had already decided earlier today that I was going to email you to see if everything was okay. I don't post nearly as often as i used to either. Sometimes you realize that living life is more important than posting about it. (sometimes) ;)

Anxious to see some more pictures of your house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily