Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Barely there

I took these photos last week, I meant to post them all week, and of course didn't. However, tomorrow I will be 14 weeks pregnant, so if I don't post them today, they won't even be valid anymore. So, here goes my "barely there" baby bump.

This is me sucking in, like I had to do for the past 3 months at work, can just barely see my little bump.


This is me (in the morning) finally just letting my little baby hang out.


And then here's the big whammy, me at 11 o'clock at night after I've eaten too much and let everything settle.



Yep there's a baby in there!
I will post some more in a few more weeks. My little journey begins.


1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

I think I just squealed out loud when I saw those photos.. so excited for YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily