Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Feature Friday

I know you all thought Feature Friday had all but died, because I didn't post anything for my entire first trimester, but it hasn't. With the return of sunshine and my energy, I want to continue showing you a few rooms. Today I'm featuring our upstairs TV/game room. The photos aren't great, cause I lost my camera charger and used my iPhone, but you get the idea.

Here's the before




And here's some of the after
Alot of the stuff is the same, but with new paint and decor, I think there is a different feel.

Our old dining table acts as a game or tv dinner table.


Jake also ripped out a bar thing the previous owners had put in, we'd like to maybe put a window seat with book shelves in that area. We will see.


Nothing special, but here is the opposite view and our game closet.


I wish the lighting were better, cause I got this lamp at Target awhile back and I just love it. It seems so shiek to me. Jake and I are going to get a nice camera this year before the baby comes and someday, I might have to update these pics.




I love this piece of art as well, also from Target.

This room aside from the kitchen is where we spend a lot of time, so I like that it's still livable.
A little paint goes a long way! :)

1 Comment:

La said...

I love it! You did really great and what a neat area to have in your house! With that kind of set up you can't help but be a fun couple! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily