Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Love and babies

In my last post I mentioned how I hadn't blogged much lately and I have to admit it was partly due to this


That's right I have a little bun in the oven, for anyone who has yet to know. After I saw those two pink lines in January.



I found it so much harder to blog. Whenever I blog, I find myself in an honest place, just writing about whatever I want to, and when I had a huge secret it felt like I couldn't just be free to write and so I didn't.
But now that the news is open to the world, I actually went to my blog first (even before facebook) to let my virtual friends know.
So, while I promise this won't become a preggy blog, I'm sure it will affect my stories, cause the little thing inside me is part of the story now.... For good.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 Comments:

Brandi said...

I am so excited for you and Jacob!! Your 'bun in the oven' pic is adorable!! LOL

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY!! Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

Yay!!! Congrats! So excited for you two!

Rebecca said...

I agree with you on the blog post - how could you NOT write about that! We are glad it is public knowledge now and don't worry, I am sure your blog will now mostly be about the little peanut ... it just happens that way ;) . It's for the best, don't fight it - ha.

La said...

Yea!!!!! So happy for you! You're going to be an incredible mom. =) Love you!

Jenny Campbell said...

Congratulations, sweet friend. It will be the best thing you ever do. So happy for yall.

Sarah B. said...

Congratulations Stacia!! So exciting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily