Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Celebration

So, Jake and I celebrated our official 3 year anniversary a few weeks back.



We of course had to keep up our annual tradition of cupcakes. While I wanted to go to several places, my buddah belly doesn't need any extra help growing so we just went to one local place Bake Works and everything we tried was delish.






We then went to a super old and locally famous restaurant The Knife and Fork Inn in downtown Atlantic City, it's like an old 3 story house looking place. Jake ordered a 2 lb lobster and me a steak, planning to share but when they brought it out they put the lobster in front of me.
It was so big people were staring, so I told Jake I was keeping the lobster, even though he ate most. :)






The next day we drove a few miles to hit up our local Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Farmer's Market. Jake bought a pound of candy and I bought a bookshelf, (to be seen later).
While I shopped Jake did this...


He supposedly had lost all his energy because he needed to eat. So, we ate local Amish food and the restaurant owner convinced Jake to come back for some pig roasting party??? If we attend I'll let you know about that later. Happy to enjoy some alone time, before that all dies. I'm not in denial, I know it will. So, we soak it up while we can. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comment:

Kimmy said...

I am trying to figure this out. You went to a local Amish Farmer's Market. Sounds like some yummy fresh fruits and vegetables to me. But you bought a pound of candy and book shelf? Must be a weird farmer's market. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily