Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

20 weeks means blue

So, here are my 20 weeks (yes, that's the start of 5 months people) photos from last week.







No need to take morning and night shots any longer, cause I look preggy all the time now. :)

And of course with 20 weeks comes that glorious anatomy appointment and that is where we found out that



It's a boy. I cried in my mind a little, but then I went to BabiesRUs and registered, bought some baby shoes at Target and made blue cupcakes and felt much better.
It's not that I don't want a little boy, I do. I just wanted a little girl first, so I didn't have to worry about ever having one. I mean if you have a girl first you can have all the rest with no pressure of wanting a girl. But I digress, we are of course brilliantly happy, and know that all will be perfect in the end!

Here's to little shoes and baby blue!

2 Comments:

La said...

I think it's nice to have a boy first. He will be the big brother and protector of the rest. It's really sweet. Yea for a boy!!!

Liz and Steve said...

Congratulations on the new addition! We are so excited for the new family. Hope you are all doing well. Much love, Steve and Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily