Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Painting a Nursery

So, after we found out we were having a boy. I only 2 bedding options to choose from- that I had previously picked out.



And while many of you said you liked the ABC bedding, it just didn't exude the cool, neutral, "fits into the rest of my home" vibe I was going for. So, I opted for the argyle pattern that I had seen and loved.
With my nesting urges in full effect, I had to of course purchase the set since it would be the jumping off point for the rest of the room (and I'm totally ready for project nursery). However, once it came it brought the next set of questions. What color to paint. A few trips to Home Depot and Lowe's brought me these...



...a zillion color samples, and the choice of what color to paint. Light orange, yellow, green, blue, aqua, so many choices. That pic is literally only a portion of all the samples I brought home.
However, before you cast your vote the nursery is already painted. Thanks to a couple people tipping us off to this invention the painting took place in literally no time. Now, if only we'd purchased that tool 5 rooms ago. :)
Anyway, I will reveal our fun colors soon enough. For now you must wait! :0

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily