Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

PostDates

Just to finish this thing off properly... Here were those last 2 dreaded weeks- 40 and 41. On week 41, I just look ginormous. I thought maybe I was going into labor that day because my Braxton Hicks contractions were 6 minutes apart for hours and hours, but that actually lasted for like 2 days before it meant anything. So, here we are little Keaton pre-arrival. I can't believe that baby was inside me. You can see those last two weeks, we had to switch to the good ole leggings too. :)

40 weeks- still hanging in there.
41 weeks
I think this was 41 weeks and 3 days, and I am crying, "why am I still pregnant? my stomach is a torpedo."
But it was all worth it in the end, for this little bugger who poses in his sleep.

1 Comment:

melissa_means said...

Look at your belly!!!! Holy pregnant!!! I love the crying picture. lol sums it up.

Keaton is absolutely precious and just may have your coloring with those perfect little light pink lips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily