Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Seeing pink

It's that time again....





















No, I'm not having a baby and it's not a girl. C'mon people, my kid is 10 months just today, BUT it is party planning time and my best friend here in NJ is having a girl.

If you came to my house right now, you might think I was kind of crazy cause I kind of have ALOT of party stuff everywhere. Because not only am I throwing Brandi's baby shower in a few weeks, but somehow (I can barely bare to say it) I will be throwing my little boy's first birthday party too. His of course isn't until September, but we are going to Italy for the first 18 days in September, so all the planning and prepping is being done now. And I won't spoil the surprise, but I have quite a fun and easy (but involved) idea for him, so needless to say there are a lot of pieces all over the place.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to throw a good party. Food, friends, family, laughs, pictures, memories, these are the things I live for. It can be SO much work, especially in our Pinterest inspired day and age, where everything feels like it has to be perfect. But at the end of it all, it's so worth to make someone's special day- extra special. So, forgive me for being a bit absent... I'm planning some parties. :)

1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

I think event planner is your hidden job description. Seriously, love seeing the parties you plan.

BY the way, my hearth jumped when I saw the top of your blog, thought you were pregnant again. Way to fool me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily