Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cray Cray in New Jersey

I'm sorry guys about the major lack of posting, but I've misplaced the cord that connects my camera and computer. So, that's my excuse, a likely one, but not very good.
And on that camera there are some good pics, from the pumpkin patch and the costume party we went to. So, maybe I'll just have to suck it up and order another one.
Anyway, things have been a bit cray cray around here if you know what I mean, (with the whole everyone on the northeastern coast has major freak out when a storm approaches thing).
And I'll admit the flooding was bad on the coastline.



That's a highway covered in water in Atlantic City.
Such times do allow people opportunities to ban together in times of need though. My church has totally done that allowing the local rescue mission to use our facilities.

But honestly, I've never seen so many people in panic mode as when they say the word "storm" here. Even the Coast Guard flew in other teams all the way from Savannah and when they got here. There was nothing to do. Nada.

Here we are the day after the storm, when hubby expected to be saving people based on the reports.



Instead it was playtime with K.

Speaking of, with all this time trapped inside Keaton has decided to try out his walking a bit more. So, very soon I think I'll have a true "toddle-er" on my hands. And it's a bit bittersweet if I do say so myself. Because of course when he's walking, I know things will get alot more crazy. And we have enough crazy in New Jersey. We don't need to add more. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily