Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

So This Happened....

I started working full time in May, which is why my last post was in May. This is also why the last time I went to yoga was in May, and why my bathrooms haven't been deep cleaned since you guessed it (May). I am delicately doing a great job in my opinion juggling full time work and my babies, but some things have had to go, some things I didn't want to drop, but I don't know how to fit them all. So, for this season, this is where we are....
The church I work for hired someone full time to watch my babies. Someone whom I love and my kids love, and I get to be close and eat lunch with them everyday, and I'm right there if anything happens. There is always give and take in the hard decisions of life....
On that note, I'm gonna write the last 5 blog posts that I never got to write, since I seem to have a minute and the next minute I might have will be in (you guessed it) September.
XO

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily