Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

That time my husband became a Chief

Jake has worked his hiney off to become a petty-officer Chief in the Coast Guard. For a rescue swimmer that is the place that many retire their careers, and he's feeling pretty good.
We took a few pictures to commemorate the day.
Anyone actually in the Coast Guard will totally appreciate these because while I was trying to pin him on our two year refused to stand with our friend and watch and ran up to us. He was being a little stinker. So, I pinned the pin on as fast as I could, without removing the old one, in the wrong direction, while holding him.
I was just trying to get it done.

All in all, it was still a fun little event!




Our family!

Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily